Sunday, April 7, 2013

Call off the search parties...

Hey there!

Don't worry - I didn't fall off my corner of the earth. ☺ Here is a short list of some of the things that have stood in the way of giving you the "scoop" lately:

- filling out 51 student evaluations
- seeing The Lion King - the musical!!!
- short spring break trip to Topeka to spend quality time with loved ones
- lots of quality time with various friends
- playing trumpet for an awesome Easter service
- spending Easter weekend with family (including games, movies and basketball, great conversation, and good food)
- reading "The Great Divorce" by C.S. Lewis and leading a Bible study on the topic

On an unrelated note, I have my morning alarm set to "radio," and it's on a Christian radio station. On separate days in the same week recently, I woke up to the words "Open the eyes of my heart..." and "I will rise..." Thought it was kinda ironic...and funny.

I can't go without commenting on the warm weather the past couple of days. I was FINALLY able to wear open-toed shoes and skirts without tights this week - hooray! We also opened the windows at the coop, and Charlie spent the majority of the day sitting in them, breathing in the fresh air. This is how he spent the majority of the evening:



I hope this finds you and yours well!

If there's anything you'd like to read about, let me know!  Also, if you every want to get together in person, let me know - nothing beats face-to-face conversation!  ☺

Take care,
Kensy

Favorites of the day:
roasted asparagus
getting everything checked off my to-do list
baby daffodils!

No comments:

Post a Comment