Saturday, May 14, 2011

Good stuff!!

I hardly ever go to movies in the theater anymore, because tickets are ridiculously priced…and they took away the student discount (yes, I still use my NWU ID for certain things).  Last night, however, a friend and I went to see “Something Borrowed.”  It’s an excellent film, and I’d highly recommend you see it at some point.  It had us “aww”-ing, laughing, and crying.  What had us in tears the most, though, was the elderly couple in front of us – as they got up to leave, the man helped his wife into her jacket and they walked out holding hands.  Precious.

Now, I have a favor to ask of you: If you are reading this right now, I’d like you to ask questions, give topic ideas or other suggestions, or just leave a note in the comment section.  Remember – you have the option of leaving your comment anonymously.  I'd really like to know what my audience wants to know.  : )  Thanks in advance for helping me out with this!

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Kensy

Favorites of the day:
watching my students perform on our studio’s recital – so proud of them!  : )
the hot tub at the Y
these “thanks for being my teacher” flowers from a student at the recital today:

No comments:

Post a Comment