Sunday, June 5, 2011

♫We wish it was our birthday, so we could party, too - hey!♫

Happy birthday to Charlie - he is one year old today!  The following pictures document our celebration:

I'm pretty sure he was just squinting because of the bright flash, but I'm sure I'll get looks like this while taking pictures of my children someday...and they won't be due to bright lights.
Side view.
He did a surprisingly good job of keeping the hat on - he just complained quite a bit.  : )
A present!
Thanks, mom and dad, for remembering your grandcat on his special day!
No explanation necessary.  : )
I realize that some of you think I'm crazy right now, some are rolling your eyes, and some are laughing knowingly.  Please know that I think this is as ridiculous and funny as most of you probably do...which is why I did it.  I didn't actually celebrate my cat's birthday because I thought he knew it was his birthday.  Just wanted to make that clear.  : )


That's all for now.  Hope you all had a great weekend!


Celebratorily (pretty sure that's not really a word...),
Kensy


Favorites of the day:
family time this weekend!
planning an upcoming trip to Florida!
DQ ice cream cake

1 comment:

  1. Haha...I love this! Jack's birthday (well, the date that we assume to be his birthday) is coming up at the end of the month...maybe I should get him a little hat!! :)-

    ReplyDelete