You may have guesses about what the subject of this post might be - we'll see if you guessed correctly. Here's what your train of logic might have looked like:
- He is a God-fearing man who regularly shows me a picture of Christ's love for His church. He encourages me to seek the Lord first and dig deep into His Word. He prays with me and for me and leads our family to follow Jesus in all we do.
- He loves me unconditionally and makes sure I know it.
- He is so smart!
- He isn't afraid to kiss me in public.
- He is funny.
- He asks about and is genuinely interested in the happenings of my days - no matter how big or small.
- He is kind and thoughtful.
- He plays with Charlie (the cat).
- He leave me notes.
- He remembers things I don't and doesn't blame me for forgetting.
- He makes me surprise breakfasts (and other meals).
- He can fix anything!
- He is always willing and wanting to help, not only me, but also those around us - strangers included.
- He encourages and supports me in all I do.
I could go on and on. I am so thankful for the man I married and get to spend my life with. Praise the Lord for bringing us together!