Sunday, November 20, 2011

Giving thanks, of course!

Howdy!  I hope this finds you staying warm and enjoying the end of fall!

Since Thanksgiving is quickly approaching, I thought I'd share a few things I'm glad to have in my life.  : )

In no particular order, I'm thankful for:
family
friends
music
flexibility (as in time and activities, not body - haha)
health
my employers
love
technology
my students
Charlie!
our young adult and single women's Bible studies
coupons/sales/bargains  : )


The list goes on and on...and on, of course.  I'm thankful for life in general, right now!  I'm blessed in countless ways and by so many people each and every day.  There's really no other way to explain how grateful I am.  Most of all, I'm thankful for God's amazing grace.  I hope I am expressing my thankfulness for this each and every day as I live my life for Him.

In other news, I'm contributing these surprise (no longer a surprise, I guess!) treats to the Thanksgiving table this year:
I did a little research to accurately name this group of turkeys...it's a "rafter."
Also, wanted to share this: Last week, I received 3 treats from 3 different students on 3 different days - Tuesday was a mini mini loaf of banana chip bread (yes, a MINI mini loaf - it was sooo cute!), Wednesday was a red velvet cupcake, and Thursday was homemade and personally decorated sugar cookies!

That's all from here.  Maybe you could leave a comment about something you're thankful for!  : )

Gratefully,
Kensy


Favorites of the day:
jam sessions (I was spoiled by the amount of these in college...they're too few and far between nowadays and need to happen far more often!)
something we bought for Charlie
roomie weekends
family time!
subbing at a wonderful school...and actually getting to teach!


1 comment: