Sunday, January 27, 2013

Coolest gift...and CMA...and stuff

I sure hope you're reading this while wearing sweats, snuggled up on the couch with a blanket, a warm beverage, and a good movie.

It has been a really excellent weekend here!  Lots of quality time with various friends, doing everything from playing games and catching up on life, to hitting up the 99-cent clothing sale at Goodwill and driving the Razor around in the beautiful weather!

I just have a couple things to show you:

1. This is a video about a class I teach at the studio called Children's Music Academy.  It's one I'm sure I've written about before, but it's always tough to explain, and this video does a pretty good job of it.  Though we don't teach at their facility in Colorado, this is the curriculum we use...and I love it!  Click here for the link.

2. My brother made these for each of my parents and I for Christmas:
They're pieces of scrap granite he got at a counter top store that he mounted wood with specifically-picked Bible verses Modge-Podged on it.  They look really cool, and what was even more thoughtful were the explanations of why he chose the verses he did that accompanied the gifts themselves.  ☺

I feel like this is a pretty lame post, but...c'est la vie, I suppose.  Let me know if you have anything exciting to share!  ☺

-Kensy

Favorites of the day:
unexpectadly checking something specific off my bucket list
brownies with ice cream
games!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment