Thursday, November 18, 2010

Celebrate!

Well, I didn’t receive any calls or cards in the mail commemorating the 1-week anniversary of my blog, so I guess I’ll have to eat this celebratory cake I made all by lonesome:



haha - just kidding.  : )  I would, however, like to thank you who have been reading!  Let me know if there's anything in particular you'd like to hear about!


Something I would genuinely like to celebrate today is the school where I did my student teaching, Lincoln Christian School.  I feel sooo blessed to have had the opportunity to fulfill my student teaching experience there, and am even more thankful to be able to continue my relationship with them as a substitute teacher!  I was there today filling in for the music teachers and had so much fun!  During one of the periods, I had part of both the high school band and choir.  We had an awesome rehearsal of the Christmas piece they'll be performing for the finale of their concert in a month.  Plus, it was a teacher food day (once a month, teachers all bring food to share for lunch)!  By chance, I have subbed on every teacher food day they've had this year.  What could be better?!


I hope you are able to find a reason to celebrate each day!

TTFN,
Kensy

Favorites of the day:
LCS students and staff
NMEA Music Educators Convention bringing friends to town!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment