Friday, November 12, 2010

Share and Tell (or Tell and Share)

Have I mentioned that I love what I do?  Part of this love stems from the fact that on a cold, rainy day like today, I can stay curled up under my electric blanket till I'm fully ready to brave the chilled air outside of my cocoon.  (No, this does not happen every day, but I sure take advantage of the days it does!)

Today I'm nearly bursting at the seams to share a couple of my favorite Youtube videos.  I know everyone and their dog share countless Youtube sites and videos every day, but I've run across a few in the last week that are definitely worth jumping on the bandwagon for!  (I know you're not supposed to end a sentence with a preposition, but I'm going to leave that one as is.)

I've recently become infatuated with the music (and lead vocalist) of the group Boyce Avenue.  They seem like truly genuine guys, and their talent is real.  I also love their covers (especially Just the Way You Are, Teenage Dream, and Dynamite).  Check them out!

http://www.youtube.com/BoyceAvenue


Now it's time for a confession:  I watch Glee.  I'm not impressed by the moral structure of the show lately, but the music keeps me watching.  I nearly swooned at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E46BhMIRujI

I could listen to (good) a capella men's voices for the rest of my life...


A good friend shared the following video with me yesterday, and I honestly think it's my favorite of all time!!  I love little/miniature/cute things...that's the only reason I can come up with for liking this one so much.  It's funny, too...and sweet...and endearing...just watch it.  : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF9-sEbqDvU


And last, but not least, here is something I'm going to challenge myself to do.  A friend drew my attention to this FREE opportunity (you'll quickly learn of my love of free things), and I'm going to try my best to take advantage of it.  I'm posting this not only to hold myself accountable to doing this (maybe not exactly on the dates it's being offered, but SOMEtime), but I also wanted to give any of you readers the opportunity to sign up before the deadline, in case you'd like to try it, too!

http://www.makeitrealmakeitraw.com/


Okey dokey - that's all for now!  Have a lovely weekend!
-Kensy

Favorites of the day:
These videos (duh)
Chocolate milk (it was on sale this week, so I treated myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment